Are you looking for an item to return and thinking about the Walmart returns hours? Then you’re at the right place. Their hours of return were changed after COVID, and it seems the “new” hours will be in place for the foreseeable future.
Walmart stores are open from 7 am to 11 at night, but some close at 10 p.m. During the COVID epidemic, Walmart decided to limit hours of operation and not have stores open 24 hours a day. You can exchange, return, or even replace the item you purchased at the nearest Walmart or return it via postal mail. Walmart has unique barcodes on its entire product range, making it possible for simple returns.
Is Walmart Return Hours Same For All Stores?
Returns can be made in Walmart locations between the hours of 7 a.m. to 11 p.m.
However, the return time can vary from store to store, while some might close at 10 p.m.
Does Any Walmart Store Offer 24/7 Return Hours?
No. During the COVID epidemic, Walmart decided to limit hours of operation and not have stores open 24 hours a day.
It appears that they do not intend to open shops 24/7. So you’ll be unable to do another one of those late-night returns when the store is virtually empty.
What is Walmart’s Return Policy After the Money Center Closes?
The majority of Walmart Money Centers shut at 8:00 p.m.
However, returning an item is not an issue since the customer help desk is open until the shop shuts to accept the returned item.
Best Time To Make a Return at Walmart
If possible, go early and be sure to avoid weekends.
You can quickly complete your return if you arrive before 8 a.m. on a Monday or Tuesday. If you plan to visit on a Sunday or a Saturday during midday, you can expect to see a long queue at most Walmart stores.
Where Should I Make The Return At Walmart Stores?
You’ll want to go to the customer service counter to complete your store return. The location is typically close to the entrance to Walmart or in the vicinity of the entrance to the side.
How Can I Return an Item To Walmart In-Store and Online?
Walmart’s return policy allows you to return your purchase within 90 days if unsatisfied. You can exchange items in-store or on the internet and receive the item replaced or a refund on the purchase.
If you want to return an item that you bought in a retail store, take these steps:
- Log into your account on walmart.com or via the Walmart app.
- Visit your Purchase history. Choose the order that was used to purchase the item.
- Select the item you wish to return and the reason to return the item. Choose Return to Store to receive a barcode. Then check your return details and review the summary of your refund.
- Submit your return. You will receive an email with confirmation of your return.
- Take the confirmation email you received in print and the items to the local Walmart outlet to finish the return procedure.
You’ll be given a return label when you return online with Walmart. Please print the label, and then stick the package you are returning it. If you want to make a return on the internet, Follow these steps.
- Log into your Walmart account. Visit your purchase history.
- Find the order that includes the item you want to return. Click on Order details. Select to begin a return.
- Choose the item you wish you wish to return. Then click on Continue
- Give a reason for the return and click Next. Decide if you want an exchange or refund, and click the next.
- Click on Save and Continue. Choose the method of return you want to use. You can arrange a pickup, return it via mail, or leave it at the FedEx address. Check your return and click Submit.
- Add the return label, and return the item by your chosen method.
When you return items to Walmart, You must bring your receipt or purchase number for online returns. Walmart will process returns and refunds within three to five working days. However, depending on your payment method, it could take as long as ten business days.
Does Walmart Process Online Returns Within 5 Days?
It can take up to 7 days to process a return if you initiate the procedure online.
After Walmart receives your return via the mail and they will process it, you can expect to receive your money back (to the credit card you used to pay) within 5-7 business days.
Time It Takes To Get Walmart Return Refund To Credit Card
Up to 10-day business delay.
In most cases, receiving the cash credit back on your credit card does not require ten full working days. In my experience, it’s typically closer to 4-5 days.
Will Walmart Always Give Me a Refund for a Return?
In the majority of cases, if you return a purchase, you should be able to receive cash or the amount you paid to the credit card you utilized. However, there are circumstances where you can perform an exchange or obtain an alternative payment method.
- Gift cards or shopping cards will be given to you if you do not use a credit card to make the purchase.
- If you have made your initial purchase with a gift card and requested a refund, the transaction will be credited back to the gift card, or in some instances, a brand replacement gift card may be given.
You’ll get the item’s price, taxes, and charges associated with the purchase for an ordinary refund.
Walmart Customer Service Number For Returns
Contact them on the Customer Service team at 1-800-925-6278 (1-800-WALMART) to provide comments or ask questions about the store you are visiting and our Corporate Headquarters.
Tip! How To Speed Up The Return Process At Walmart?
- Make use of to access the Walmart Mobile application (Walmart’s Express Mobile Returns)
- Do you have the original receipt?
- Return your merchandise to us in-store.
- Return earlier during the week rather than at weekends.
- Walmart usually allows returns within 90 days of purchase. If you don’t have the original receipt, the return will be subject to a verification process for refunds.
- Walmart accepts a limited number of returns without a receipt. For purchases less than $10, customers typically get a Walmart gift card instead of money back.
- Walmart accepts returns without a receipt, but the Store Manager can decide whether the item is eligible for return.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Can I return something to Walmart after store hours?
You must follow the store’s hours at the local Walmart for the time you can return.
Does Walmart Accept Returns At Checkout Aisles?
When I tried to return, I noticed the customer service desk had a long line. I decided to get my return through the regular checkout line.
I thought it was worth a shot since no one was in line. However, there was no cashier. Not in a position to assist me, and referred me to the end of the line in the Customer Service Center.
What Items Can I Not Return To Walmart?
Gift Card purchases, Pharmaceutical products, Ammunitions, Cigarettes, Beer, perishable merchandise, and Weapons Hygiene materials are not returnable to Walmart.
Does Walmart Accept A Return With No Receipt?
In the case of most items, refunds are accepted whether there is an invoice. If you don’t have an original receipt, your return is subject to a verification process for refunds. The Store Manager is also given the power to decide whether the item is eligible for return.
Based on the West Coast, Mary Jane Freeman has been writing professionally since 1994, specializing in the topics of business and retail industry. Freeman’s work has appeared in a variety of publications, including LegalZoom, Essence, Reuters and Chicago Sun-Times. Freeman holds a Master of Science in public policy and management and has extensive experience in the retail industry. Freeman is self-employed and works as a policy analyst and retail consultant.