The Specialty Leasing Designation Certificate Program
Take charge of your education and discover the opportunities a professional designation offers. Specialty Retail Report offers you a one-of-a-kind education and professional development certificate program that leads to a Specialty Leasing Designation (SLD)—the first in the industry. This certificate program is designed for professionals who want to learn the basic skills and best practices in specialty leasing and improve your center’s bottom line. Courses can be audited or taken for credit towards designation.
Our comprehensive courses, taught both in person and online through webinars, offer you the opportunity to:
- Learn the practical tools and techniques necessary to improve your center’s bottom line
- Improve your skills in specialty leasing
- Gain valuable knowledge of industry standard practices from established leaders in retail, marketing and shopping center real estate
- Earn the Specialty Leasing Designation without having to take an expensive exam and add this achievement to your resume
- Take home comprehensive course materials that will guide you in the future
- Establish valuable peer relationships with classmates who become your future Specialty Leasing Designation network
Our Advisory Board of industry specialty leasing professionals has recommended a collection of six educational modules with interesting and pertinent courses under each broad subject. You can take it at your own speed and pace yourself simply by registering for one or all 15 courses. It begins with you.
Each year, all 15 courses will be offered so it is possible to achieve your Specialty Leasing Designation within one year.
When you complete all six modules and earn 30 credits you will be recognized by your peers during a ceremony at SPREE.
A Specialty Leasing Designation (SLD) certificate will be your reward—It’s as simple as that!