ICSC’s Specialty Retail Report Announces Victors of 2015 Visual Victories AwardsPress Release
NEW YORK, April 6, 2015 – The International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC) Specialty Retail Report has announced the winners of the prestigious 2015 Visual Victories Awards, recognizing the specialty retail industry’s leading visual merchandisers, retailers, and specialty leasing agents. The 18th annual awards competition, which garnered more than 500 entries, honors the top three nominees per the following seven categories: Cart Display, Kiosk Display, Promotional Cart, Store Design, Store Signage, Use of a Prop, and Retail Display. Best Cart Display
- First Place: Very Tiny Bling Little Things, Westfield Fashion Square, Los Angeles, Calif.
- Second Place: Baby Cottons, Sawgrass Mills, Sunrise, Fla.
- Third Place: Soap Stories, The Mall at University Town, Sarasota, Fla.
Best Kiosk Display
- First Place: Mistura, Westfield Valley Fair, Santa Clara, Calif.
- Second Place: Deja Vu Cosmetics, Westfield Annapolis and Montgomery, Annapolis/Bethesda, Md.
- Third Place: Clonhadas; Clonhadas, Miami International Mall, Doral, Fla.
Best Promotional Display
- First Place: Tourism Victoria, Coquitlam Centre, Coquitlam, BC, Canada
- Second Place: Neutrogena Petit Salon, Place Rosemere, Québec, Canada
- Third Place: Bell Fibe, Place Rosemere, Québec, Canada
Best Store Design
- First Place: Rialto Jean Project, South Street Seaport, New York, N.Y.
- Second Place: Christian Benner Custom, South Street Seaport, New York, N.Y.
- Third Place: Muse by Lucca, Penn Square Mall, Oklahoma City, Okla.
Best Store Signage
- First Place: Lemon Ice, Layton Hills Mall, Layton, Utah
- Second Place: RAIN, Bonnie Doon Centre, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
- Third Place: Urban Style, Southland Mall, Houma, La.
Best Use of a Prop
- First Place: Seven Status, The Citadel, Colorado Springs, Colo.
- Second Place: First Canadian, Londonderry Mall, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
- Third Place: Rocky Mountain Soap Company, Chinook Centre, Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Best Retail Display
- First Place: Adore, Southgate Center, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
- Second Place: WIND Hellas, Athens, Greece
- Third Place: Forest Lawn, Westfield Palm Desert, Palm Desert, Calif.
Winners will be recognized online at specialtyretail.com and the Spring 2015 issue of Specialty Retail Report. Founded in 1957, ICSC is the premier global trade association of the shopping center industry. Its more than 68,000 members in over 100 countries include shopping center owners, developers, managers, marketing specialists, investors, retailers and brokers, as well as academics and public officials. For more information, visit www.icsc.org.